WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
redstudiosxx

YouTube pva creator is not working.

ReplyThanks 2020/08/28 04:55:13 1 0
Made a ticket but still no reply.

I am following the youtube video and got everything working until it gets to the verfaction. When I put in the veri code for google the program doesn't do anything after that (on the birthday page).

and it shows up as a failed task and I don't know the password it picked. I even tried choosing the manual option as well over the "getsmscode.com" option. Once again

the program works it's just that after when I put in the veri code for google the program doesn't do anything after that (on the birthday page).

redstudiosxx
2020/08/28 05:16:26

^

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
redstudiosxx
2020/08/28 08:14:26
UPDATE: Program doesn't complete on its own. You have to do it manually halfway through the cycle. Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
redstudiosxx
2020/08/28 08:36:48

Last UPDATE:

Accounts were made using described above^

Accounts then got disabled 5 minutes after creation. Which is also why the Spotify pva is not working.

Will be refunding. This program is not efficient and def not worth $100+ .

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
Dora Smith
2020/09/07 10:52:16

@redstudiosxx

Soorry for the inconvenience.

Regaring Youtube, we have informed the programmer to check it. Once there are any news from programmer, we will contact you immediately.

Normal use will not result in the account being blocked.

Some suggestions for you to prevent accounts from being blocked:

1.Please try to create accounts with different proxies.

2.Once the account is created successfully, then login in with the same proxy. Then your account can keep alive for a long time.

3.You'd better take a while to keep it warm, such as you can edit its avatar, update its bio, and send mail to others, etc. Then the account can keep longer.

4.Also if possible, you'd better to add recovery email address and verify it through your own phone number.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option