WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
jakaria

i just buy pva creator facebook version 10 days ago.. i can"t create any 1 account..

ReplyThanks 2020/01/10 18:40:42 0 0
i just buy pva creator facebook version 10 days ago.. i can"t create any 1 account.. i have everything that whitehatbox support tell me.. but i can"t create any account. i just request whitehatbox support to refund me .. but they don"t give my money back.. what should i do now.. can anyone tell me
Jakaria
Dora Smith
2020/01/10 19:30:09

Could you please tell us the problem you encountered?

We wll help you as much as we can.

jakaria
2020/01/10 19:45:51
i can"t create any account.. this is the main problem.. i have fresh proxy... email account... 2 capture apikey.. but i can"t create any 1 account.. why its very lost project for me.. i already lost 250$ for proxy.. if pva creator don"t give my money back. then 54$ more lose..
Jakaria
mdjvdali
2020/01/13 14:47:41
did this problem solve ? , i am little worried about it because i am about to invest in proxy and other service's otp,captcha... to powered my gmail PVA , if i the problem occured in facebook PVA then it could also occured in gmail PVA , i don't want to burn my money like you are facing
Dora Smith
2020/01/14 18:50:20

@jakaria
Is any fund in your service?
Could you please give us more details?
Did you get error messages?
Our program only support http proxy, so please use http proxy.

Koomplo
2020/01/22 18:32:04
They don't refund any product, beware
datalifeplus21
2020/01/24 21:46:34
powered my gmail PVA , if i the problem occured in facebook PVA then it could also occured in gmail PVA , i don't want to burn my money like you are facing
they dont support at all. they fix things when they feel like it if at all. they always ask for extra payment if you want more account sites support even if you bought the full package. if you need things fixed ive been asked if i could pay extra for a feature to work for example FB....now with FB you need to register with PVA first then add email. They should know this but they are using the old way of email and no pva. so this fb account maker is useless and prob wont get updated
Dora Smith
2020/02/01 21:58:42

@ Koomplo
Sorry, it's New Year, so the reply is slower than usual. Hope you can understand.

If the software itself functions do not work, and we cannot provide help, then we will issue the refund.
May I ask if you have submitted a support ticket and contact us. Pease tell us your ticket number. we will check the specific situation for you.

Dora Smith
2020/02/01 22:06:09

@datalifeplus21

Sorry, it's New Year, so the reply is slower than usual. Hope you can understand.

Any account creator bot need to verify the phone numbers, our software is a tool can create account automatically, but you need to provide some register data when creating the campaign.
If you don’t have phone numbers, then you need to use the phone service provided in the program.
May I ask if you have submitted a support ticket. Please tell us the support ticket number, and we will check the details. What is your desired Facebook registration? If your solution is feasible, we are willing to optimize the Facebook version according to your suggestions.

Mrinal Paul
2022/04/28 10:06:14
i have paid yesterday for PVA CREATOR they said that it will email me the link but still waiting for link...
<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option