Multiple Threads

ReplyThanks 2020/11/24 09:55:49 0 0

How do you run Multiple Threads?

I have a simple

YT View

Account

URL

VIDEO

I want to run Multiple Threads (views) running at the same time. I have tested with 2 accounts but only 1 account seems to run and the login and view videos the views are just showing one account as running in TASK

oamalik
2020/12/05 04:21:01

guess no one responds in support.

I bought the pro version for unlimited accounts as well. And I can only run one view in total. After that it keeps giving in error that "Data is repeated" even with 100 accounts binded with all different proxies. Also same with subscribe. Only subscribe 1 time from account list and then starts repeating the same that "Data is repeated". I am going to get a refund for this.

Anna Zhou
2020/12/14 14:32:42

hi Ihakynot, is the task you want to run: view the vedio with link?

If yes, pls try to set the task with the picture shows:

And for the problem "I have tested with 2 accounts but only 1 account seems to run", could you verfiy your account first before running the task? and then try if the account works or not.

If you problems are not solved with our suggestion, please create a support ticket at http://support.whitehatbox.com/.

we are here to help you at any time, Thanks.

Anna Zhou
2020/12/14 14:35:33
2 # oamalik 2020/12/5 4:21:01

guess no one responds in support.

I bought the pro version for unlimited accounts as well. And I can only run one view in total. After that it keeps giving in error that "Data is repeated" even with 100 accounts binded with all different proxies. Also same with subscribe. Only subscribe 1 time from account list and then starts repeating the same that "Data is repeated". I am going to get a refund for this.

good day.

Could you check if your task had checked this item?

This will cause the "Data is repeated" problem, pls try to uncheck it and click "Wipe cache", then restart your task again.

If your problem are not solved with our suggestions, please create a support ticket at http://support.whitehatbox.com/.

we are here to help you at any time, Thanks.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option