WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Haywire1337

Help me choose between Black Bulk Mailer or Fast Bulk Mailer !

ReplyThanks 2018/10/02 22:34:02 0 0

I can scrape many emails and I wish to send about 10.000 emails per day to start with.

I can buy email accounts and proxies for them.

Black Bulk Mailer has more options in terms of what emails I can send from but it is a slower software.

Fast Bulk Mailer has less options in terms of what emails I can send from and I could only afford Outlook for example... but from what I understand it is a much faster software.

For my needs of about 10.000 emails sent per day what do you think is the better tool?

Also I want the emails to reach inbox as much as possible so I can make profit from this method. I just need your opinion.

Aprilcaicai
2018/10/09 18:59:00

FastBulkMailer supports other email accounts too. You can check its sale page to know more.

If you want to send mail as fast as it can, you'd better choose FastBulkMailer. If you do not send mail too fast, and do not use the same content to send, then all mails will be in inbox.

Both software are very great, you can take one of them to have a try.

vasiro123
2019/04/17 12:32:31

hi

followup question

i want to send several million emails a day what would you recommend in terms of your mailing software, account creation software and proxy software?

enjoy the silence
Aprilcaicai
2019/04/19 17:09:06

Both software can send mail. Depends on which function you prefer.

You can check PVACreator.com this software is used to create accounts. We do not sell proxy, but you can use the proxy which we advertised on whitehatbox.com

Let me know if you need more help.

N3mir00f
2020/03/10 03:50:06

Hey

Need help about one options Black bulk mailer

"can use BotChief to add other email servers and modules"

what does this mean?
can I add this mail service to the program myself, so that I can do mailing through?

example:

am have many freenet.de account, and Can I add this mail service to the program myself?

it's true?
if yes, tell me, fast bulk mailer also has this option or not?

sorry English, google translite

Aprilcaicai
2020/03/10 13:16:33

Yes you can add other email server by yourself. Use the "Add yourself sending template" feature to do what you need.

FastBulkMailer does not have this feature, but we will take it into consideration, and will try to add this one if possible.

N3mir00f
2020/03/10 14:37:33

Aprilcaicai

thank you very much for the answer.
When I found your software, I fell in love with it.
Tell me, besides email and skype, do you have another messenger, telegram, or else for contact?
I can order, order from you a module for the program
Fast bulk mailer for my other mail provider? ( am have analoge web de and mail com 2 mail provider france country? If so, how can I contact you to discuss this.

Aprilcaicai
2020/03/11 17:54:46

Yes we can custom develop a module for you in FastBulkMailer if you need.

You can contact us in following platform:

http://support.whitehatbox.com/

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option