WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
david3934

Google Analytics "Keyword = Not provided"

ReplyThanks 2020/03/26 22:34:26 0 0
Hi, after start my first bot, i have seen on google analytics that Keywords are "not provided". Is analytics does not recognize keywords search ?
david
Dora Smith
2020/03/27 15:58:52

If the task you run is to directly access your website, it will generate direct traffic.The only way to monitor traffic is to do traffic statistics on your own website(The general method is to embed JavaScript to count traffic on the web page.).

Besides, please use highly anonymous http proxy. Make sure that the proxy is highly anonymous and the real IP will not be exposed. Increase the page stay time appropriately.

jess20
2020/06/03 16:11:15

Analytics do NOT count ANY of the traffic made with this bot because there's an issue with proxies which support is not fixing for months.

The bot currently takes proxies from the list one by one and does not randomize them. Therefore, when you make a visit to the same site with the same proxy over and over, the traffic is not being counted.

Been asking support to get this fixed for months now - always get a response saying if they fix it, they will let me know and I should wait. We paid for this "bot" and it's not doing its job and support is making jokes with us and not fixing the issues, this is ridiculous!!

Dora Smith
2020/06/10 17:17:04

@jess20

The feature you mentioned is a new feature and not a problem.
Besides, proxies to be used randomly or sequentially have the same effect because proxies will be reused multiple times.
Mainly because you have too few proxies. Then the same proxy will be used multiple times every day.
Here are suggestions.
If there are few proxies, you can change a batch of proxies after a period of time.
If there are many proxies, do not use the same ip too many times a day.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option